Code Of Conduct
- Maintenance of strict discipline expected from every student.
- Use of mobile/Pager in the classroom is punishable offence.
- Conduct of the students in the classes as well as in the premises should not cause any disturbance to the teacher OR administration.
- Student is expected to take proper care of the college property & any damages to the property is a serious breach of discipline & will be punished.
- Students must maintain silence in college premises & expected to come in proper uniform.
- Students must read notices on Notice Boards regularly.
- Each and every student shall make an effort to preserve the standard of the college by excelling in good manners.
- Students shall attend classes, practical and college examinations according to the time table. Students remaining absent shall submit leave note signed by their parents / guardians giving reasons for their absence to regulate their attendance. Disciplinary action will be taken against absentees who fail to submit leave note.
- Students shall be in their classes in time. Late comers may not be allowed to enter the class/ premises. The identity card is an important document to be preserved & brought daily to the college & the same should be shown to the security at the entrance.
- Students will leave the college premises only when all his / her lectures and practical’s are over. Bunking of classes / Practical’s will be dealt seriously.
- Students should not bring any outsider to the college premises.
- Students shall not organize any picnics, tours, excursions, get-together etc. without the prior permission of the Principal.
- Students are not permitted to go out of the college to buy eatables
- Disciplinary action will be taken by the Principal against any student who is persistently indiscipline or is repeatedly or wilfully mischievous or guilty or who in the opinion of the Principal of the College has a troublesome influence on his fellow students.
- Initially, Identity cards will be provided to all students. Students shall not be allowed to enter the college premises without showing the valid Identity Card. Students must be wearing Identity Cards at all the times during college hours.
- Loss of Identity Card must be reported to Principal along with an application for issuing duplicate Identity Card. Duplicate Identity Card must be obtained from Symbiosis Junior College office by paying the prescribed charges.
- Serious disciplinary action will be taken against students for misusing the Identity Cards.
- Class teacher will record attendance twice in a day. Absence in any lecture/ Practical in a day will lead to losing the attendance for the whole day.
- Minimum 75% attendance and satisfactory progress in studies are the essential requirements for students to become eligible for appearing examinations.
- Students are not allowed to go outside the premises once entered during college hours. In case of emergency if the student ought to leave the college early, he / she will inform the class teacher and obtain prior permission from Principal. A gate pass from Principal will be issued to student which will be produced to Security at Gate while leaving premises.
Students will park their vehicles in a proper way at designated parking area only.
- Students will have their lunch at Cafeteria only .
To enhance the skills of independent learning, our college is equipped with library, this indispensable unit is a store house of universal wisdom in the form of books, dictionaries, encyclopedias, videos, & C.D etc.
Using the Library
- Only Symbiosis Junior College students can enter in the Library.
- Students can access the library during his/her validity period only.
- Students must bring their College ID along with them to avail the library Services.
- Students must report to Library staff for using library
- Students should not mark or mutilate the library book in anyway.
- Students disobeying the rules of the library will be liable for strict disciplinary action which can amount to cancellation of his/her membership from the library or even rustication from the college.